We have been writing for quite some time getting ready for this blog, and we have lots prepared to share. As we have already stated, we see our content organizing into three categories: life, family, and faith. Below, you’ll find a list of the some of the topics we hope to address this next year.
More than just tell you what’s coming, however, we’d love to hear from you on what you want next. So peruse the categories below, and then leave a comment below about a question, or your own question, you’d like answered first. (Check back- we’re going to keep adding more).
- What do you find captures your gaze?
- What good can come through a dark season?
- How is your life’s posture?
- Are the clouds the same in India as they are here?
- What questions is our culture asking, and why does that matter?
- Who needs Christmas?
- Why do cowboys want to die with their boots on?
- What mountain-town sayings did you grow up with?
- How do you have hard conversations?
- How do you receive a hard conversation?
- Have you cast your grain across the sea?
- What corporate leadership values can you learn from a farmer and carpenter?
- What’s more influential to your home- culture or values?
- What drives your family? Want to know what drive ours?
- How are you using the power of words for your spouse?
- What questions is our culture asking about the family, and why does that matter?
- What attitude do our kids really receive from us?
- What are the biggest reasons marriages don’t make it today?
- Where is your parenting pointing your kids? How do you know they will end up there?
- Does something exist?
- How do I deal with the answers to evil’s existence?
- How important is your heart to God?
- How important are your goals to God?
- Does what the Apostle Paul chose to write to his earliest followers have any significance to how you and I pursue our faith?
- If we understood what we had to surrender in order to follow God, are we so sure we would really do it?
- Who did the resurrected Jesus first reveal himself to, and why is that so important?
- What questions is our culture asking about God and the Bible, and why does that matter?
- How does God prepare you for maximum influence?
- Can I really hear God’s voice and know it?
- How long are you willing to wait on God’s perfect timing?